Balanced Immunity = Balanced Response
A problem and an Opportunity for Humanity
We are being bombarded with a great deal of news coverage regarding this major global health challenge. Many experts are now questioning just how dangerous this virus actually is, rating it as less dangerous than the seasonal flu. Many are the reports from health care workers, like nurses, who report that in some clinical settings the doctors have been directed to report all deaths as corona related and that even an accidental vehicular related death was so reported. Despite this bias there are susceptible groups, i.e. those over 80 years, those with other co-morbidities and those on immunosupression for whom the risk may be substantial. It is for these that we practice social distancing and care.
Our intention here is to provide you with effective strategies, to help you to navigate a path through this turbulent time, with peaceful presence and rational discernment.
If you wish to skip directly to supplement suggestions click here.
Taking A Broader Perspective
We and planet earth are out of harmony with our natural state of well-being and balance.
Practicing simple measures such as meditation, eating organic health-giving food and drinking structured, clean water leading to an alkalinized state, reducing our exposure to radio-frequency radiation (i.e. WiFi, cell phones and cell towers), and reconnecting to the natural world around us and simple appreciation for the wondrous diversity within nature and among all the people of this amazing planet, will allow us to re-establish this harmony and joyful co-creation we intended for this life. And the sum of these choices and practices is what produces true and enduring health.
Have you noticed that something seems off? Are you worried about getting tested?
The following links will help you to follow some of the emerging facts which demonstrate the concerns which the media are promulgating and will help you to clarify the larger issues. It is crucial that we all become conscious of the degree to which we are being manipulated. If you feel that these assertions couldn’t possibly be true, please take the time with the following links to make sure of this for yourself.
This recent fact-driven medical response will offer you compelling reasons to question the common narrative.
This is a fact/data driven response from a very well qualified medical doctor/researcher who has dealt extensively with the issue of Covid-19 and immunizations: Dr. Ryan Cole. If you find that this lecture is not available, it is because it has been censored by You Tube.
Canadian Doctors Speak Out
This short podcast features a group of Canadian medical doctors who share their conclusions about the Covid-19 situation.
This is one of the most moving and comprehensive interviews of Dr. Zach Bush, a highly trained physician/scientist/ researcher who, in this interview gives us an overview of the relationship between nature (the source of viruses) and humanity. Both disturbing in his predictions yet offering a path forward for humanity, it leaves one with the feeling that if we open to this line of thinking, we may feel we come a little closer to understanding God. It takes almost two hours. You may feel you want to watch it twice.
- How confident are you in the results from the test? Do you know that your DNA is being collected and catalogued by the test? Do you know that if you test positive, you may be subject to contact tracing, quarantine, or other measures of restriction and imposed treatment?
- Dr Zach Bush, triple board certified MD has provided a wonderful spirit-filled explanation of our current predicament. We highly recommend watching.
- We are told that a virus is causing an illness which is labelled Covid-19 however many medical experts including Dr. Cowan have come forward to challenge this assertion. Dr Thomas Cowan, a very well informed and creative medical thinker speaks in an interview about the falsehoods currently being used to expand fear and confusion currently being promulgated. This eye-popping interview will stimulate thinking. Have you heard of the emerging theory of what viruses might be: exosomes? Are you absolutely certain that COVID-19 is contagious?
- Are you aware that the mortality of Covid-19 was beginning to decline until the lockdown/social isolation procedures were put in place. Here is the evidence for this statement.
- Do you know what the CDC (Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta) have to say about how dangerous Covid-19 is? They have found that the death rate is significantly less than was predicted. This is most apparent for those living in their own places. The death rate however for those in care settings is very much higher.
- Should you or your children accept immunization for Covid? First, children are at very low risk for Covid. In addition to the usual risks with immunization, some and possibly all of the immunizations include an RNA fraction which are claimed to provide immunity to Covid. None of these have been safety tested and are intended to PERMANENTLY alter your DNA.
Please watch this medical doctor explain what your risks will be from these immunizations. When you open the document simply scroll down to the youtube section to hear her comments.
Should you wear a facemask?
The following is a provocative essay which is loaded with scientific facts but which should stimulate critical thinking on the issue. Click here.
This is very important information concerning the risks you may encounter if you agree to receive the immuniation which is being planned for widespread and untested use in the USA. Don’t be frightened to sign up for this seminar. It is available at no cost and has been organized in order for you and others with whom you share this information to get unbiased, factual information from world experts and top scientists. One of the keynote speakers is Robert Kennedy.
Have you wondered if there is an undeclared plan at work in all this?
Many people have considered this question around which a growing body of evidence is accumulating and which you may wish to pursue. For further information:
- This interview with Rosa Koire provides an excellent explanatory introduction to the United Nation’s Agenda 21 (and 2030, 2050) which essentially is a global plan to produce more illness, reduce world population, manage (control) social behaviour and to consolodate power to a select few. It also integrates an understanding of how Covid, social unrest, and attempts to defund or restructure police departments are connected. And for further understanding, see the Great Reset Initiative on the World Economic Forum website.
- A German initiative to begin a court of inquiry by the People of Germany (not the elected officials) has recently been launched, primarily by a group of medical doctors and scientists. It will be very exciting to see what develops of this initiative.
- The Nobel prize scientist who is acclaimed as the discoverer of the HIV virus recently spoke out concerning his knowledge of the creation of Covid-19 in a research lab.
What follows is our offering, based on years of clinical practices, to help you prepare. There will be a number of suggestions ranging from diet and lifestyle to the use of various nutritional supplements for you to consider.
The advice contained here is based on the clinical experience gathered over the years by C. Hassell, MD, CCFP, CMRP who has practiced functional/holistic medicine for many years and G. Roth, DC, ND, CMRP, originator of a powerful novel healing method called Matrix Repatterning, and is offered in the hope that, prepared for the virus, you will fare better than otherwise. It in no way claims to be prescriptive.
What can you do to keep healthy?
Reduce inflammation using diet and lifestyle.
Inflammation is the body’s response healthy to injury but this illness creates trouble by causing an exaggerated inflammatory response, principally in our lungs. We may be able to modify how our body responds to this inflammatory challenge if we can reduce our body’s reactivity in the time available to us before we meet this virus. The following are some general suggestions.
Reduce sugar and sweets.
Sugar creates inflammation by disrupting the microbiome and promoting the growth of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and possibly viruses. Sugar includes sweets in any form including the usual suspects -cookies, candies, ice cream, and soft drinks. Fruits contain large amounts of sugar. Some are worse than others. Grapes apples oranges and most tropical fruit (with the exception of lemon) are very high. Sugar is thought to act by altering the gut microbiome which is largely responsible for our innate immune strength. Additionally, in Oriental medicine sweets are thought to weaken the kidney energy.
Reduce or Eliminate Dairy Products
Consuming dairy increases the body’s mucus load and as one of the ways viral infections create problems is excess mucus production, so reducing one’s mucus load makes sense. If milk-like products are important to you, find an almond / oat / rice/ coconut or other milky substitute. (Soya is excluded from our recommendations). The lungs are particularly sensitive to excess mucus which depend on the clarity of a membrane no thicker than kitchen plastic wrap. The respiratory tract immunity and its function may be impaired by pre-existing mucus issues.
Remain positive – reduce fear.
If you have been diagnosed with COVID or, because of your symptoms, believe you have COVID……. Be Not Afraid! Your ancient immune system will help to see you through until your acquired immunity kicks in to defeat this bug.
Almost everyone with COVID will recover completely. Please consider taking the following steps.
- Rest. Stay in bed. Drink plenty of hot but not sweet liquids.
- Avoid NSAIDS (Advil, ASA, Naprosyn) because the fever is beneficial and helps to overcome the virus. If high fever, Tylenol (acetaminophen) may help.
- At the first sign of Covid-19 – i.e. a sniffle, particularly if you have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please consider taking Ivermectin.
- Please use the supplements on this page including NAC if you develop a mucousy cough.
- When you think you’re better and your fever and cough has disappeared, please rest for a few more days to let your immune system catch up.
- Consider if you might be willing to wear a button saying something like, “I survived COVID – you can too.”
Next Steps - Actions to Improve your ability to remain healthy
You may chose to become proactive in anticipation of your encounter with COVID-19. These are our suggestions.
What follows is a verse by Rudolf Steiner who himself lived through the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1917 in which 10% of the world’s population died. Gratefully although the current event is creating terrible pain and social disruption, these words can bring us comfort and courage.
We must eradicate from the soul
all fear and terror of what
comes towards man
out of the future.
We must acquire serenity
in all feelings and sensations
about the future.
We must look forward
with absolute equanimity
to everything that may come.
And we must think only that
whatever comes is given to us
by a world-directive
full of wisdom.
It is part of what we
must learn in this age,
namely, to live out of pure
trust, without any security
Trust in the ever present
help of the spiritual world.
Truly, nothing else will do
if our courage is not to fail us.
And let us seek the awakening
from within ourselves,
and every evening. Rudolf Steiner (1861 – 1925)